An Environmentally Conscious Group
As part of the Harrison Group we are committed to minimising our impact on the environment and increasing sustainability of our diverse business operations.
Our environmental and sustainability policy includes a strategic programme that will enable us to achieve the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Everything from sourcing, manufacturing, fabrication and printing, to transporting and business management processes have been carefully reviewed and adapted to ensure we are minimising our impact on our planet.
- We utilise over 50 years experience to fine tune our manufacturing process.
- We are the only independent UK manufacturer of flagpoles, helping to reduce our carbon footprint
- 40% of the Harrison vehicle fleet are either fully electric or hybrid vehicles
- Our printing inks do not contain any heavy metals, mutagenic, carcinogenic or toxic elements
- We are the first UK supplier to offer a flag upcycling scheme
- We have launched an eco-range of our most popular product lines.Read more about Envirofamily.
- We recycle over 70% of our office waste